Gone for 4 days maybe looking to close

stinkydavis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Messages
270
Reaction score
138
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Like the title says, I was gone for four days on a vacation. I come back and see these white lines on the side of my Whitetail Bristol tooth. They look like battle scars, but I am unsure. Can anyone weigh in? Sorry the picture isn’t great but the best I can get any time he comes out. It seems my yellow spots rabbit fish chases him back. The spots are center body.

AAC61AFC-6EA0-45C6-8D05-2BB2AC21A9B3.jpeg
 
Like the title says, I was gone for four days on a vacation. I come back and see these white lines on the side of my Whitetail Bristol tooth. They look like battle scars, but I am unsure. Can anyone weigh in? Sorry the picture isn’t great but the best I can get any time he comes out. It seems my yellow spots rabbit fish chases him back. The spots are center body.

AAC61AFC-6EA0-45C6-8D05-2BB2AC21A9B3.jpeg
Going to need a clearer picture. My bristletooth tang does instigate occasionally so it's possible yours irritated the wrong fish. Do you have any other tangs?
 
Going to need a clearer picture. My bristletooth tang does instigate occasionally so it's possible yours irritated the wrong fish. Do you have any other tangs?
No other tangs. It goes yellow spot rabbit fish biggests. Bristle tooth. One spot foxface. (Tank is 310 gallons) some damsels and a Niger trigger that is so focused on setting a world record on circling my MP 40 I would be shocked if he was aggressive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new