Gone for 4 days maybe looking to close

stinkydavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I was gone for four days on a vacation. I come back and see these white lines on the side of my Whitetail Bristol tooth. They look like battle scars, but I am unsure. Can anyone weigh in? Sorry the picture isn’t great but the best I can get any time he comes out. It seems my yellow spots rabbit fish chases him back. The spots are center body.

AAC61AFC-6EA0-45C6-8D05-2BB2AC21A9B3.jpeg

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I was gone for four days on a vacation. I come back and see these white lines on the side of my Whitetail Bristol tooth. They look like battle scars, but I am unsure. Can anyone weigh in? Sorry the picture isn’t great but the best I can get any time he comes out. It seems my yellow spots rabbit fish chases him back. The spots are center body.

AAC61AFC-6EA0-45C6-8D05-2BB2AC21A9B3.jpeg
Going to need a clearer picture. My bristletooth tang does instigate occasionally so it's possible yours irritated the wrong fish. Do you have any other tangs?

OP
OP
S

stinkydavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to need a clearer picture. My bristletooth tang does instigate occasionally so it's possible yours irritated the wrong fish. Do you have any other tangs?
No other tangs. It goes yellow spot rabbit fish biggests. Bristle tooth. One spot foxface. (Tank is 310 gallons) some damsels and a Niger trigger that is so focused on setting a world record on circling my MP 40 I would be shocked if he was aggressive.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back