Goni tank!

voelter76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2024
Messages
257
Reaction score
837
Location
Reno, Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since they’re doing so spectacularly well in my larger tank I am hatching a plan. I’m looking to start a smaller tank (probably 18g) that will be dedicated to one or two Gonis! I’ll also add 1 or 2 small fish, CUC, and a couple of other odds and ends. Stand by for photos and progress reports as this project comes together!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new