Goniopora feeding

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share this cool photo of my red Goniopora with its mouths open ready to feed.

489C3216-7924-44EF-953E-960230B296FF.jpeg
 
What do you feed your gonis?
I don’t feed them to often believe it or not. When I do I feed reef roids. I dose Red Sea aminos a&b once a week when I remember. I’m recovering from a tank crash in. November and I had bad rodi filters putting bad water in for months. So this was the best week in the reef in a long time!
 
How long have you had them, and do you run a skimmer?
There about 2 years old and grow fast from year to year. Each frag was about dime size when I got them. I do run a skimmer 24/7. This tank will be all goniopora with some encrusting lps on the bare bottom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new