Gonna set up a BIG tank!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
9
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can finally start considering setting up my 250 gallon tank that has been sitting in an extra room in my mother in laws house.....got a new job that starts next week!...crazy! lol
 
so why the lounge???? are you felling down on your self not worthy to post it with the big boys?? haha just playing man good luck.....;)
 
so why the lounge???? are you felling down on your self not worthy to post it with the big boys?? haha just playing man good luck.....;)

When it's set up I'll get it in the big boys thread and throw up some pics...I got BIG ideas for that tank! LOL

This was more about a new job than anything I guess ;)
 
I always thought my 245g , 400 total volume was small, got a 500g , 1050galloon total volume in the garage just waiting next year..well good luclk with it
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new