• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gonzo Golden Dragon Mushrooms

Item Price
$185
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

David Calzada

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2018
Messages
159
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Gonzo Golden Dragon Mushrooms Colony 50-60 Mushrooms 3" tile fully covered
$280 shipped
20-30 mushroom colony $185 shipped
Shipped via UPS Next Day air

Standard 2- Hour DOA
Shipping is not refundable
For any questions or details message me

IMG_1917.jpg
 
Another full 3 inch tile available, 50-60 Mushrooms $280 shipped
 
More Gonzo Golden Dragon Mushroom colonies available!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new