Gonzo's Coral Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter ksfulk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Messages
1,936
Reaction score
1,979
Location
Grand Rapids, Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
@Gonzo

Recieved my order from the live sale today. Got stuck at work, so the box sat on the porch for about three hours after the Fed Ex guy came, but it was a nice day (72F) so I wasnt really worried about the corals in the package (well I was a little, lol).

When I got home I was pleasantly surprised to see that the box was lined in styrofoam and newspaper and the corals themselves were double bagged, labeled and put in small plastic cups to keep the corals from getting too banged around. I ordered a pair of zoa frags and a pair of favia - and all four corals looked identical to the pictures that I ordered. Zoas opened up minutes after being dipped, favia showed great color out of the bags - AND I got a bonus frag of zoas out of the whole thing! What a great surprise! I'm extremely pleased with my order and would recommend doing business with Josh to anyone.

Thanks for a great transaction!

-Kris

(Dont look too closely at the nasty cyano thats all over my sandbed - thats on me, not the vendor, lol)

20150909_153356.jpg
20150909_153427.jpg
20150909_180308.jpg
20150909_180315.jpg
20150909_180329.jpg
20150909_180334.jpg
 
Thanks for the kind words.
I am very Glad you are happy. I appreciate your business very much.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new