Good goby for candy cane pistol shrimp?

Dustinryan2010

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
125
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a candy cane pistol (Randall’s pistol) that was paired with a watchman goby that passed away the other day due to an emergency tank move. Is there any other type of goby this shrimp will pair with or is the watchman generally the only one it forms a relationship with? Wanted another goby but wanna know what my options are
 
According to my understanding, this pistol shrimp will pair with any of the shrimp goby. Any of these (I love) Nematodes, Randalli, Yasha, Dracula, plus a bunch of smaller shrimp gobies,.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new