Good idea? bad Idea? great Idea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brady4000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
2,779
Location
Fiji
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

looking for advice, I am starting to run out of room in my Biocube.... but I want more coral.

I don’t play with the expensive stuff which I am 100% ok with. Right now everything is Softy’s and LPS

Here’s the question. I am thinking about buying 7 small frags of sps, ($10 a frag), Putting them in where they fit in, then letting nature take its course...

71C16560-C1F1-437A-9BE0-15AE2207CB92.jpeg AE497150-2957-44D5-ACB6-139EC702EEBE.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new