Good Morning everyone "Barb"

Lol. Morning. In about two hours I will go to sleep. :) I've been working all night.
 
No just stripping :)

I work the night shift in the X-ray department at a hospital. Luckly I was able to get me co-worker hooked on reefing ;) so its not very boring on the slow times.
 
Last edited:
Good morning everyone, have this weekend off so got to sleep in :D Have a great day!
 
LOL.. Although it's pushing afternoon.. Good morning!! :tongue:
 
Good morning fellow reefers! Been up since 6am myself was hoping to sleep in this weekend seeing as I just worked about 20 days in a row and just started day shift after working night for two years. Completely burnt out! Thought I would sleep in no problem but boy was I wrong! Very frustrating lol. Any who, enjoy your weekend everyone!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
I have officially just woke up :). Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a good day lol.
 
Good morning Loki ;) Great day out on the boat loving summer.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new