Is this flow okay for my torch?

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, happy Saturday! So I made a couple minor changes to my tank this morning while doing a WC, and my dragon soul torch has a bit less flow now. Which is a good thing because I think it had too much before, this is I made some adjustments. So is this flow okay for a torch? Or should it be a bit more?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8132.mov
    22.3 MB
I can’t view video, it’s always best to upload videos to YouTube and embed here. Not sure if others have this problem but I can never view videos directly uploaded to R2R
 
I can’t view video, it’s always best to upload videos to YouTube and embed here. Not sure if others have this problem but I can never view videos directly uploaded to R2R
I don’t know how to do that. I also don’t have a you tube account. 😕
 
I can’t view video, it’s always best to upload videos to YouTube and embed here. Not sure if others have this problem but I can never view videos directly uploaded to R2R
Here is a photo,
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0531.png
    IMG_0531.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new