Good morning fellow reefers!

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I would see if I could get this posted before BarbH woke up. ;) The only plans I have for today are to take my daughter to her 4 month check up, and help a reefer swap out his t5's for a DIY LED he has made in the last two weeks.

I hope everyone has a good day! Stay cool out there.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, it's only 1am here but yes, good Thursday everyone! Getting in a coral shipment. Whoo hoo! Love that giddy feeling when you hear the screeching of the delivery truck. :)

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up night crew!

Just getting ready to photo some killer frag packs. Early morning is the only time I get anything done around here.

OP
OP
Loki

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys and your time zones!! It's 4am here. Buddy post pics of your shipment!

Lets see some frag packs that will be gone soon!

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Loki and r2r :D Going on 5:30 here and dragging myself out of bed and waking up with some coffee. Have tomorrow off so hopefully this evening I will be able to spend some quality time with the boyfriend and I get to sleep in tomorrow, wahoo. Have a great day everyone :)

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning loki, good morning Barb and everyone at r2r. Hope everyone has a great day. God bless

Degener8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. Its a great day today. I get the dang staples out of my nexk in about 4 hours. It will hurt but feel so much better once done.
Other than that a trip to Nashville is planned tomorrow and checking out some shops there that i have not had the opprotunity to make it to yet. Likely not going to purchase tomorrow as we have plans to hit up Dave and Busters for some fun before heading home.. lol

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning R2R.. Got into work early today.. Another assume day out.. Very busy at work again.

Have a great day.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all :)

Working on a new office build this week in Cleveland. The new office was previously a NASA building, and we've been finding out some odd things were going on downstairs, but not exactly sure what, haha. The building is parallel to the Cleveland runway, so looking out the back window you can watch planes taking off and landing.

Apparently Obama is scheduled to come into Cleveland today, so I'm hoping to get to see Air Force One land and/or takeoff. There has been a big C5 here all week, I assume to prep for his arrival. Hopefully I can get a view of Air Force One and take a few pics or video :)

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 144 40.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 180 50.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 32 9.0%
Back