Good Morning!

Good morning all...:)
 
Good morning. Since my husband is out of town I’m having breakfast with my fish. Keto cinnamon French toast with strawberries and bacon. And of course coffee.
I like yours better.....just coffee on the job for me.
 

Attachments

  • KIMG1610.JPG
    KIMG1610.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 2
Good morning all...:)
 
Good morning. Since my husband is out of town I’m having breakfast with my fish. Keto cinnamon French toast with strawberries and bacon. And of course coffee. FF67AB2A-F7D6-4EFA-B6F5-D816E2938E47.jpeg
I love that mug! It's quickly become my favorite. Tank looks great (and so does breakfast)!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new