Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20180715_114534.jpg

IMG_20180715_114635.jpg
Animal netting zipped tied to some plastic sheeting, warmed to get the curve correct.

IMG_20180715_114641.jpg
Plywood panel. This keeps smaller fish out.

IMG_20180715_114841_1.jpg
He is out. Thanks for the advice on pulling the panel. That worked well!

Sorry for hijacking the morning thread as well ;) now I can go back to enjoying it!

6E43700D-DCF1-4BE4-9203-AC34260C7533.jpeg

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah! I knew I had gate valves for a reason. Duh... close the valves and raise the water. Hope he can figure out to swim up!

EA3DB8B7-9BC9-473D-9EB6-BE59549120AF.jpeg
Perhaps offer food? My clowns are pigs and will swim to my hand. Useful for things like this, annoying for literally everything else.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone! The eggs are cooking, the bacon is sizzling, and the hashbrowns are browning. Notice I didnt say GOOD morning. It would be a good morning but Mrs. Crabs drank the last of the Death Wish Coffee and never told me, so @DSC reef no coffee for this guy this morning!!! 20180715_105024.jpg
Oh Mrs. Crabs, WHY!!! You have no coffee, we have no tank, what's going on!!!:eek::eek:;Hilarious;Hilarious

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the end of times!

I can add to this horror. Our plan today was to work on our move within the house. Wife and I move downstairs and then the girls each get their own room. We did a little of it yesterday. Woke up today and my espresso got a little cool. Popped it in the microwave, pressed add 30 seconds and the circuit breaker blew. Would not reset. This is all new electrical work about 2 months old after the kitchen remodel we did in the spring. Ugh. Tomorrow we have an electrician coming and we will be pulling the new fridge and stove out to check the original electricians work. They are on separate 20A breakers but on a duplex circuit, so we have no fridge, stove or microwave right now. On a positive, after a late start we did finish moving everything for the bedrooms, but the kitchen threw a real monkey wrench into our day.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can add to this horror. Our plan today was to work on our move within the house. Wife and I move downstairs and then the girls each get their own room. We did a little of it yesterday. Woke up today and my espresso got a little cool. Popped it in the microwave, pressed add 30 seconds and the circuit breaker blew. Would not reset. This is all new electrical work about 2 months old after the kitchen remodel we did in the spring. Ugh. Tomorrow we have an electrician coming and we will be pulling the new fridge and stove out to check the original electricians work. They are on separate 20A breakers but on a duplex circuit, so we have no fridge, stove or microwave right now. On a positive, after a late start we did finish moving everything for the bedrooms, but the kitchen threw a real monkey wrench into our day.
Oh no! Sorry to hear that :(

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that’s terrible. That’s what happens when you don’t drink your espresso fast enough.... Wish I had espresso :D

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! Sorry to hear that :(
Man that’s terrible. That’s what happens when you don’t drink your espresso fast enough.... Wish I had espresso :D

Thanks guys. By the end of the summer we will have changed every room in this house pretty majorly over 6 months. Except the bathrooms which were already done. The new tank is a big part of the excitement.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning r2r community! Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Good morning don! Rainy and cold here today. Got a family reunion to go to.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning don! Rainy and cold here today. Got a family reunion to go to.

Good morning Zach! Just being lazy around the house this morning. Got the windows open and I'm sure the tank is enjoying a PH boost as well. Lol

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Zach! Just being lazy around the house this morning. Got the windows open and I'm sure the tank is enjoying a PH boost as well. Lol
With it being so cool today, I'd love to open the windows, but with the chance of storms and being that I'll be 30 miles away from home, I don't want to risk it lol.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With it being so cool today, I'd love to open the windows, but with the chance of storms and being that I'll be 30 miles away from home, I don't want to risk it lol.

It's cooled down here as well. Wish it would rain here! Send some my way when you get the chance! Lol!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning :) currently tailgating an F16 :D

4BA6B712-1A5A-44F7-AF39-B4E604D43F15.jpeg

Falcon watching you are! National guard here still uses Eagles. Boeing is very close to my work, so they are always flying hornets over my company building.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know about You Crabs but Milo looks ready to go ! Today I'm going to visit an old friend Mark Weaver. He's havin a get together At his place today Get to see the Old Gang , eat some good food, drink a couples beers & shot or 2 maybe ! also his place is real close the the LFS . The 4 pawed beast lookd bigger than last week !
Good morning :) currently tailgating an F16 :D

4BA6B712-1A5A-44F7-AF39-B4E604D43F15.jpeg
This is a very COOL pic ! Dsnakes, Please say what the weapons are in the wing mounts . Missiles at one & two what's the center one? I assume the inner are fuel pods? very cool, thanks !

Last edited:

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very COOL pic ! Dsnakes, Please say what the weapons are in the wing mounts . Missiles at one & two what's the center one? I assume the inner are fuel pods? very cool, thanks !
From outside in -
AIM-120 on the tips, Pod & AIM-9, BDU-33s on TER bomb racks, and fuel tanks on the inside.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 61.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 84 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 65 27.2%
Back