Good Morning!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my neighbor and I have disagreements like that too, I can neither confirm nor deny that his cat disappeared.
No worries y'all I called DNR and other authorities first and still didn't kill it.
I ain't over there though.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My neighbors cat attacked mine 5ft from my door, I didn't see him there stalking or I wouldn't have let mine out. That cost me $250 at the vet.
Confronted the neighbor (he's a farmer) told him what happened asked him to pay half, I was being nice that day. He refused and blamed me (tall un-mowed field grass) for his cat being on my land. I told him keep his cats off my land then. He then continues to say "they're not my pets, and I ain't building a kennel for em, they eat rats and mice if they're on your land too bad there's nothing you can do about it"
(DING DING challenge accepted!)
So I asked if they've been vaccinated he laughs and says "no why would I, they're feral barn cats"
So I stomped off looking defeated, but I called local authorities asked my rights of having his animals attack mine and being on my land also called dnr asked the same. Apparently after his feral unvaccinated animal showed aggression and attacked my cat, I could kill it if it's on my land again for protection of myself, daughter and our animals. But instead, the next day it automagically wound up 30 miles away across the river/state line on some other farm. ;Wacky:confused:
I can hear my grandpa saying "I would've shot that thing the first step on my side of the line and sat there in a chair until he did so."
I know for a fact my neighbor would've shot my animal if it cost him $250. And not told me about it. Ask me how I know, different story.
I feel I did the right thing and taught my daughter a lesson as well.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My neighbors cat attacked mine 5ft from my door, I didn't see him there stalking or I wouldn't have let mine out. That cost me $250 at the vet.
Confronted the neighbor (he's a farmer) told him what happened asked him to pay half, I was being nice that day. He refused and blamed me (tall un-mowed field grass) for his cat being on my land. I told him keep his cats off my land then. He then continues to say "they're not my pets, and I ain't building a kennel for em, they eat rats and mice if they're on your land too bad there's nothing you can do about it"
(DING DING challenge accepted!)
So I asked if they've been vaccinated he laughs and says "no why would I, they're feral barn cats"
So I stomped off looking defeated, but I called local authorities asked my rights of having his animals attack mine and being on my land also called dnr asked the same. Apparently after his feral unvaccinated animal showed aggression and attacked my cat, I could kill it if it's on my land again for protection of myself, daughter and our animals. But instead, the next day it automagically wound up 30 miles away across the river/state line on some other farm. ;Wacky:confused:
I can hear my grandpa saying "I would've shot that thing the first step on my side of the line and sat there in a chair until he did so."
I know for a fact my neighbor would've shot my animal if it cost him $250. And not told me about it. Ask me how I know, different story.
I feel I did the right thing and taught my daughter a lesson as well.
Just do not post a picture of the kill on Facebook... like a certain veterinarian in Houston did a couple years ago... talk about bad press..

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Rise and shine
IMG_3690-X2.jpg

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. Sorry. For the workless folks Enjoy sitting in your underwear watching your fish.

My fish hate when I do that, especially the Sissy Queen Anthiuses, there such Queens.

We have distilleries near by and on certain days you can smell the KY mash. ..haha
We have a Vodka distillery with in biking distance, but of course I take my car. I sometimes have to walk home though. ;Wacky
We also have 27 wineries. :D

I am baking some corn blueberry muffins. Of course from scratch, don't be ridiculous.
We are going out to breakfast so maybe my copperband will eat them. :rolleyes:

Back