Good Morning!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife had Rotator cuff surgery. According to Aetna anesthesia during the surgery was an unnecessary expense that they have denied.

The human race is going to die in a fiery ball of stupidity that smells like someone lit a really big fart...
I hope the ants or cockroaches or whatever comes next do better.

Hey if you want me to look at the claim? I am a senior exec for BC/BS. It may be a coding error

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if you want me to look at the claim? I am a senior exec for BC/crap. It may be a coding error
They are supposed to email info to file a second ...something. I don't remember.
She had a nerve block to immobilize the arm for 3 days and they paid for that and said the anesthesia was excessive.
It was more extensive than biting down on a stick. They pay for that. If you bring your own stick.
Let me see where it goes. I may PM you later in the week.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL
Attack of the baby cats. Kit already purrs.
IMG_1113-XL.jpg

Another one less than a week old.
IMG_1111-XL.jpg

I think we will call him Zagnut.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are supposed to email info to file a second ...something. I don't remember.
She had a nerve block to immobilize the arm for 3 days and they paid for that and said the anesthesia was excessive.
It was more extensive than biting down on a stick. They pay for that. If you bring your own stick.
Let me see where it goes. I may PM you later in the week.

Any time brother!! Glad to look into it. There are some unscrupulous billing practices out there that try to get paid for “splitting” up charges for one procedure. The point it the patient should never get stuck with it and that is where I may be able to help you put down the stick and get this solved!! pm anytime!!

Back