Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It Friyay, there is a WWC store grand opening tomorrow, and MACNA is next week! ;Happy

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all, waiting for the welding supply to open. My welder decided to take a crap yesterday while building legs for a live edge river table I'm building... y are all my hobbies so expensive. Lol.

Hobby-level woodworking sucks that way for sure. I want to build larger furniture, but unless it’s comissioned, it’s too expensive for me to just use up expensive material for something that will lay around. Especially slabs, unless I make them myself. Got a few thousand pounds of rosewood after hurricane Irma and slabbed them with a chainsaw-Mill. Unfortunately it was cut up before I got there, so nothing was longer than 36”

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ohhhhh, this is an excellent morning.
F1F0A9A6-06C9-497C-A43A-848F2A317582.jpeg

Congratulations! Make sure you leave room for for what you’ll be getting at WWC and MACNA!!! :)

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
38purp-L.jpg

I watch Time Team on YouTube. Phil Harding always says things are Kraken or maybe cracking but whatever.

Last edited:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ned that tank came out, most excellent!
His new shaggin wagon. (he turns red in the face when we call it that hehehe)
Love it!...Shaggin wagon.;Hilarious.Oh sharp ride too!
waiting for the welding supply to open. My welder decided to take a crap yesterday
what you looking at ? I just picked up a Tig/stick inverter combo

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ned that tank came out, most excellent!
Love it!...Shaggin wagon.;Hilarious.Oh sharp ride too!
what you looking at ? I just picked up a Tig/stick inverter combo
Just picked up this lincoln 180 pro.

20190823_162534.jpg

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning all. Besides work today, where I actually had to go in the office on a Friday, I have to go to the DMV to renew the plate on my bike and to register my sons new Volvo wagon. It's sad that he 16 on the 27th and this is his 3rd car lol. We sold his 89 240d cause he wanted a newer wagon, and bought a 2001 V70 2.4. A very dear family friend went through a horrible divorce where her ex burned her car (he is now in jail and better hope he stays there) and she now needed a car to get to work and get the 3 kids to daycare/school. My son volunteered his car to give to her and refused when she tried to pay him something and offered to make payments. He just will not take anything from her for the car. So last week, a co-worker was getting a new car for his wife and was not impressed with the offer Volvo gave him for a trade in on their old wagon. We got to talking and I offered to buy the car for a fair price to replaces Damian's other Volvo. Well, long story short, my co-worker's wife gave Damian the car. Come to find out, his wife and our family friend went to school together and used to be very close when in school. So she would not take a thing for her old wagon, for what Damian did. Sadly, I felt like our friend did with Damian's old car when they refused my money lol. So now all is said and done and Damian now has a 2005 Volvo V70 2.5T with low miles and a service history beyond belief. This thing should last him through his 30s if he takes care of it, which he will.

His new shaggin wagon. (he turns red in the face when we call it that hehehe)
And No I didnt stay parked in front of the fire hydrant, I just took the pic there this morning lol.
1566561675062.png
I laughed so hard when I read that. My son and I have been talking about his first car recently. There was an E350 in front of us and I pointed and said "what about a Shaggin Wagon?" He gave me the look only your son can give you! Lol

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I laughed so hard when I read that. My son and I have been talking about his first car recently. There was an E350 in front of us and I pointed and said "what about a Shaggin Wagon?" He gave me the look only your son can give you! Lol
Haha you probably scared the crap out of him haha.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back