Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, I just came back from the beach and while down there, in the bushes there was three Deer. One large Momma and two small ones. She wasn't happy to see me and they normally run away as they don't like electricians.

But this time the large one came closer to me and starred me in the face. It was cold but now I started to sweat.
Then she blew out of her nose, (I think a little snot came out) and she stomped her foot.

Now I was getting scared. Then she took a step closer to me and let out a loud SNORT. ;Watching

I didn't think deer could do that but this one was no Sissy deer. She was like Mother Terisa on Steroids.
I thought deer were always warm and fuzzy but she wanted to fight. I didn't, as I was there trying to Baby my new knee and my old broken knee.

She was definitely in much better shape than I was and I am sure she could take me in a fair fight so I got nervous and started backing away all the while hearing "Snort, Snort" with that incessive stomping her foot.

Reminded me of my Mother when I used to come home from school late. :oops:

Not the same deer, but I think a close relative. I could tell by her beady eyes.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Got my hands full babysitting.
IMG_1274-X2.jpg

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Morning. I just finished this, so it's time to start building another one. :p
A little too cold to go on the boat today. :(

Wow that's awesome ... I need to know how it works. The mechanic in me just has to know. Lol

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I’m hoping my day today is better than yesterday.

Yesterday I managed to dump hot tea on my keyboard, mouse, Wacom tablet, paint brushes as well as myself and some canvasses, then proceeded to squirt half a tube of black oil paint on myself.

Then later my 60 flooded my office. I have to drain it today to move it and inspect the floor underneath. The legs of the stand are swollen and ruined so the structural integrity of said stand is now compromised. Meaning I have to scramble in the building today to find a stand for the 50 breeder and hope I didn’t send it to the dump like I think I did. If so then I’m screwed with three fish and a shrimp with no place to put them. :(

Today has to go better.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that's awesome ... I need to know how it works. The mechanic in me just has to know. Lol

It's on My Steam Punk thread. Here

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back