Good Morning!

Morning everyone.. I’m making our famous homemade chocolate chip ice cream today from a 70 year old family recipe (shamelessly stolen from a 50’s era sears ice cream maker recipe book :p) we are having lots of family over for the holiday and with so many generations and political views it’s about the only thing we all can really agree on :D
 
OOh My chocolate chip ice cream !
Ok that's not gonna happen . here is a pic of bluto my new hippo tang. He's very small but I know exactly what he will do about that. This will be the token tang in my 180 . pics a little fuzzy but really couldn't get any closer . I have some nori on a rock & he seems interested . Also thawing out some ocean krill .Maybe he'll eat some of that .
HPIM9259.JPG
 
Last edited:
OOh My chocolate chip ice cream !
Ok that's not gonna happen . here is a pic of bluto my new hippo tang. He's very small but I know exactly what he will do about that. This will be the token tang in my 180 . pics a little fuzzy but really couldn't get any closer .
HPIM9259.JPG
I think they are so cute! Our sons curtains in his room have "dory" on them:)
 
OOh My chocolate chip ice cream !
Ok that's not gonna happen . here is a pic of bluto my new hippo tang. He's very small but I know exactly what he will do about that. This will be the token tang in my 180 . pics a little fuzzy but really couldn't get any closer .
HPIM9259.JPG

Nice looking little hippo!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new