Good Morning!

Hello Folks . Typical day for me I got a lot done but nothing I wanted ! Tomorrow I refuse to answer my phone & I'm going cross town to a really nice not so Local FS !
Oh Ya this is a 3 day weekend for You working Folk. What's planned ?
I’ll be working Saturday and Monday ;Dead
I might do my first water change on Sunday... I also might mow the grass, clean the house, do laundry, chase children, and clean the cars...I might not do anything :D
 
On my way..... might be a little warm when I get there though :)
They make coolers that can plug into your cigarette lighter in your car FYI ;)
 
Too late..... I already drank it
chug.gif
 
I’ll be working Saturday and Monday ;Dead
I might do my first water change on Sunday... I also might mow the grass, clean the house, do laundry, chase children, and clean the cars...I might not do anything :D
Right there with ya man. Well, on the work part anyway;Hilarious
 
Good morning everybody! #GoodmorningR2R
At work this morning, but with the holiday weekend its dead, perfect time to R2R! ;)
 
That's good, I'm just at work, no real plans though I am thinking of getting so dry rock this evening when I close. I'm making a little rock ridge for some frags and the only other rocks I have in the tank have been taken over by my blenny! (Don't want to mess up his cave system, he's new and he's just got fully comfortable with his home) Although I do have ruble in the corner I could use, but I kinda want to keep that for copepods.
 
Good afternoon all! Started the morning going to petty's meat market to get some goodies for cooking this week. Now I'm watching the wiggles with little dennis while his sister takes a nap.:)

I may take a nap too (but no Wiggles). Wife just took the kids out to play with some friends and I finished all of the tank work.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new