Good Morning!

Afternoon everyone!!
 
giphy.gif
 
Happy Wednesday!

giphy.gif
 
Hey folks, What kind of worms are these? I have never seen them. BTW just did a major WC
20200617_121944.jpg
 
Last edited:
A dog was resting in a campground and an RVer was reading nearby on a lawn chair. “Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?” a recently arrived camper asked. The RVer looked up over his newspaper and replied, “Nope.” Yet when the camper approached the animal, it began snarling and growling, and then attacked his legs. After pulling away from the crazed animal, he yelled, “I thought you said your dog didn’t bite!” The RVer muttered, “Ain’t my dog.”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new