• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Good Morning!

Ippyroy

Geaux Braves! MVFREEMAN!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning! Looks like another winter storm might hit us this weekend. Really need the snow so that people will stop coming. This has been an extremely busy summer and I want a break. I am growing to hate people.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Lazys Coral House

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. The man eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over. The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my shift is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go." The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
is it just me or does that look like a cat before the video starts?
I thought it was a cat, too!! What a cute (and very hungry) baby husky...reminds me of my little baby husky 9 years ago. She's a senior citizen now, but she's still always hungry! ;Happy

Top Shelf Aquatics

MrsBugmaster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Happy Friday Morning.
My daughter is coming home from college for the weekend. Haven't seen her in 2 months. Although last night she informed us she has plans with her friends all weekend and will not see us very much. It is nice to know where we stand. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning. I have to go and get a new car today for my wife. Her lease was up so we gave her other car back.

She has MS and It is kind of scaring me to have her drive like that but it is what it is.

This is the Jeep. It's the same model we just returned. :p

2021-Jeep-Compass-Exterior-Colors.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

Have you ever used a spoon, hose and rubber band together to remove algae?

• YES

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • NO

Votes: 79 49.1%
  • What the heck? (see the thread)

Votes: 77 47.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
PremiumAquatics.com