bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a scale Jill cant pick up and throw out the window
IMG_3374_HEIC-M.jpg

It tells your fortune too.
except when I use it it just says Ha, Ha, You again. Lose weight.
like fortune cookies just add two words to it... "in bed".
more amusing that way. :cool:

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Friends!
Got a busy day ahead of me starting very soon.
We got rain and then snow yesterday and then low 20’s over night so I need to salt the driveway so Angela can get out safely.
Against my better judgement, she has to travel today to Ohio to close on a hospital they (her company) are buying. So much unrest and violence these days, I worry about her being in airports and busy cities.
We also have a slight drip under one of the sinks in the master bathroom that I need to address.
I should probably also start up my truck before she takes the car for the week. I haven’t driven it and I’d hate to find a dead battery if I need to go somewhere. I love driving the “hot rod” truck but when Angela is not traveling, we take the Escape everywhere we go, it has heated seats, LOL!
Have a great day!
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Friends!
Got a busy day ahead of me starting very soon.
We got rain and then snow yesterday and then low 20’s over night so I need to salt the driveway so Angela can get out safely.
Against my better judgement, she has to travel today to Ohio to close on a hospital they (her company) are buying. So much unrest and violence these days, I worry about her being in airports and busy cities.
We also have a slight drip under one of the sinks in the master bathroom that I need to address.
I should probably also start up my truck before she takes the car for the week. I haven’t driven it and I’d hate to find a dead battery if I need to go somewhere. I love driving the “hot rod” truck but when Angela is not traveling, we take the Escape everywhere we go, it has heated seats, LOL!
Have a great day!
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!
the mrs has heated seats in her suv. wish I woulda added that on mine.
when I got my truck, I ordered it as a work truck. bare minimum.
4x4
ac
cruise control
trailer package
no bells and whistles. told the dealer I wanted manual crank down windows.
he laughed, those are no longer available.

safe travels Angela :cool:

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snowmagedon didn't happen yesterday, which is typical here. Instead, we had my absolutely favorite weather....35 and raining. ;Meh At least I didn't waste a trip to the grocery store!

Safe travels, Angela!

Another fun-filled day of number crunching. ;Happy Is it Friday yet?

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope everyone has a great day! I've got a fun evening of washing out my WC jugs and making some fresh sw planned. Does anyone else get some funky buildup (looks like salt, but brownish) in their water jugs after a while? I've been using reef crystals for the last year or so and it seems like I'm getting some funky buildup lately. Might just be that it's way past time that I cleaned em out.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hope everyone has a great day! I've got a fun evening of washing out my WC jugs and making some fresh sw planned. Does anyone else get some funky buildup (looks like salt, but brownish) in their water jugs after a while? I've been using reef crystals for the last year or so and it seems like I'm getting some funky buildup lately. Might just be that it's way past time that I cleaned em out.
I don’t but hear of many who do

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I snaked my sore body under the bathroom sink to find that the actual faucet had a leak. No washer or supply line was going to fix it. Went to Lowe’s for a new faucet and that model is discontinued. Two bathrooms with two sinks each. Had to buy four faucets and also picked up eight new supply lines. It would just bug me waaaaaay too much if they all didn’t match. I replaced the leaking one and the others will be “rainy day” projects. It’s really hard for me to be laying on my back working it cramped quarters so one at a time will have to do.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh Nooooo. Dead fish!!!!!

My wife and I came back from Costco a little while ago and when I looked in my tank!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAhhhhhhhhh, I saw something yellow sticking out from under a rock....... My yellow tang......Dead!!!!

OMG, I never have a dead fish. What will I do....My reputation is shot and I will have to go and eat worms, maybe stick my head in the dolomite at the bottom of my tank...

Then as I reached for the net, I realized........I don't have a yellow tang.

I looked closer and noticed, it was a mangrove tree leaf. I am baby sitting 4 mangrove plants in my tank for someone and I guess a leaf fell off.

Oh Well, catastrophe averted. :p

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My wife and I came back from Costco a little while ago and when I looked in my tank!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAhhhhhhhhh, I saw something yellow sticking out from under a rock....... My yellow tang......Dead!!!!

OMG, I never have a dead fish. What will I do....My reputation is shot and I will have to go and eat worms, maybe stick my head in the dolomite at the bottom of my tank...

I looked closer and noticed, it was a mangrove tree leaf. I am baby sitting 4 mangrove plants in my tank for someone and I guess a leaf fell off.

I’ll bet that got your heart racing for a short minute.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anti caking agent or something or other. RC is known for it. it's what I'm using. can't see much gray in the Brute right now. too cold to take it out and scrub it.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

reputation intact

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 72 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 69 28.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 51 21.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back