Good Morning!

Budmans

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Good Morning! It's 12 right now. Sunny and gorgeous. Tomorrow is a different story so I will enjoy today. I officially have dinos. I just started a 3 day black out and will add UV. Hopefully this will be short lived. I am still waiting on my second microscope to come in. I will be using it in my Fly Tying club. I am getting excited about fly fishing this summer. Have a great day and stay safe!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
sure thing. ;)
did you get the Petroglyph's?

I didn't! Do you have some? Are they spectacular? I got a blasto, a few other zoas, and two ricordeas....oh, and the shapeshifter cyphastrea. I didn't have cyphastrea in my previous tank and I really love those! I'm sure there will be another order....

Top Shelf Aquatics

sp1187

The Great Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
I didn't! Do you have some? Are they spectacular? I got a blasto, a few other zoas, and two ricordeas....oh, and the shapeshifter cyphastrea. I didn't have cyphastrea in my previous tank and I really love those! I'm sure there will be another order....
pic from CC of mine.
2 new babies since I got it.
LC Petroglyph Paly (2).jpg

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
pic from CC of mine.
2 new babies since I got it.
LC Petroglyph Paly (2).jpg
I have seen that picture before!! You are a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad influence. Thankfully, I had enough time to add it to my box! ;Joyful

sp1187

The Great Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
I have seen that picture before!! You are a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad influence. Thankfully, I had enough time to add it to my box! ;Joyful
I've been tagged as The Enabler by others here.;Smuggrin

ScottB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Love to see it!
Good morning everyone, day 2 of a 2-week forced staycation, I should have the shiniest tank when its over. Trouble is I have very little energy o_O
Maybe I missed an earlier post but are you sick or were you just "exposed"? A buddy of mine tried to give me some C19 but failed. My wife was beyond furious with us both. Unfun.

SWEET 17 Live Sale!

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been tagged as The Enabler by others here.;Smuggrin

Sounds like the tag is well deserved! ;Hilarious Tell Todd to give you a sales commission! Do you know if they're coming to MACNA in Atlanta this September? I'm seriously thinking about going this year, it's so close to home.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning all! It's almost Friday, my short work day and the arrival of a new box-o-water! This one will mostly be decorations for the BioCube, which is still occupied by my naughty clownfish.

coral GIF

sp1187

The Great Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
Sounds like the tag is well deserved! ;Hilarious Tell Todd to give you a sales commission! Do you know if they're coming to MACNA in Atlanta this September? I'm seriously thinking about going this year, it's so close to home.
Don’t know if they are doing MACNA.
Hoping they show up at the local Frag show next week.

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Maybe I missed an earlier post but are you sick or were you just "exposed"? A buddy of mine tried to give me some C19 but failed. My wife was beyond furious with us both. Unfun.
Ya I got it, so far so good....morning

Avast

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Good morning! It’s cold here. Already at 20 below and falling. Should get a couple of inches of snow today. I have another 16 work day to look forward to. Have a great day and stay safe!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! For those of you who are familiar with the book, "If you give a mouse a cookie", that seems to sum up my reefing life right now (and probably for the past too many years to count).

Tortilla Chip Hamster GIF

DiefsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning! It’s cold here. Already at 20 below and falling. Should get a couple of inches of snow today. I have another 16 work day to look forward to. Have a great day and stay safe!
Now thats COLD.. Stay warm!

Top Shelf Aquatics

BIG TANKS VERSUS SMALLER TANKS...WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

• BIGGER

Votes: 668 75.8%
  • smaller

Votes: 166 18.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 47 5.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Omega Sea, LLC