Good Morning!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two men meet on opposite sides of a river. One shouts to the other, “I need you to help me get to the other side!” The other guy replies, “You’re on the other side!”
two guys night fishing on opposite sides of the river get into a shouting match.
Bill: If i was over there i'd kick your behind!
Joe: Come on big boy!
Bill: I can't swim!
Joe: I'll shine my flashlight across, and you just walk across on that!
Bill: (thinks a bit) You can't fool me, I'd get halfway and you'd turn it off!
no comment on which river this was
Good Morning!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all.. :) i feel the north south difference lived near chicago ,go,go,go,50 years..now here mid south ,is south,was hard to adjust to slow down been year and half ..does kinda feel good ,when i'm working 40 hr plus stints;)
and one more time @sp1187 MIKE ..I GOT IT ..:p;Woot;Woot;Woot:cool:
WP_20210224_08_57_24_Pro.jpg
HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL...;Happy

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's 12 right now. Sunny and gorgeous. Tomorrow is a different story so I will enjoy today. I officially have dinos. I just started a 3 day black out and will add UV. Hopefully this will be short lived. I am still waiting on my second microscope to come in. I will be using it in my Fly Tying club. I am getting excited about fly fishing this summer. Have a great day and stay safe!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure thing. ;)
did you get the Petroglyph's?

I didn't! Do you have some? Are they spectacular? I got a blasto, a few other zoas, and two ricordeas....oh, and the shapeshifter cyphastrea. I didn't have cyphastrea in my previous tank and I really love those! I'm sure there will be another order....

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't! Do you have some? Are they spectacular? I got a blasto, a few other zoas, and two ricordeas....oh, and the shapeshifter cyphastrea. I didn't have cyphastrea in my previous tank and I really love those! I'm sure there will be another order....
pic from CC of mine.
2 new babies since I got it.
LC Petroglyph Paly (2).jpg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen that picture before!! You are a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad influence. Thankfully, I had enough time to add it to my box! ;Joyful
I've been tagged as The Enabler by others here.;Smuggrin

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love to see it!
Good morning everyone, day 2 of a 2-week forced staycation, I should have the shiniest tank when its over. Trouble is I have very little energy o_O
Maybe I missed an earlier post but are you sick or were you just "exposed"? A buddy of mine tried to give me some C19 but failed. My wife was beyond furious with us both. Unfun.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been tagged as The Enabler by others here.;Smuggrin

Sounds like the tag is well deserved! ;Hilarious Tell Todd to give you a sales commission! Do you know if they're coming to MACNA in Atlanta this September? I'm seriously thinking about going this year, it's so close to home.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all! It's almost Friday, my short work day and the arrival of a new box-o-water! This one will mostly be decorations for the BioCube, which is still occupied by my naughty clownfish.

coral GIF

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the tag is well deserved! ;Hilarious Tell Todd to give you a sales commission! Do you know if they're coming to MACNA in Atlanta this September? I'm seriously thinking about going this year, it's so close to home.
Don’t know if they are doing MACNA.
Hoping they show up at the local Frag show next week.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I missed an earlier post but are you sick or were you just "exposed"? A buddy of mine tried to give me some C19 but failed. My wife was beyond furious with us both. Unfun.
Ya I got it, so far so good....morning

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! For those of you who are familiar with the book, "If you give a mouse a cookie", that seems to sum up my reefing life right now (and probably for the past too many years to count).

Tortilla Chip Hamster GIF

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back