Good Morning!

My Grand Daughter asked me yesterday:

What starts with an E and ends with an E and only has one letter?











An envelope.

IMG_20220321_092942.jpg
 
Good morning! I was getting worried about my new little cleaner shrimp. I hadn't seen it all day yesterday, even after trying to entice it out with flake food. I thought surely my 1-1/2 inch possum wrasse didn't take out the shrimp? She only cares about pods anyway....unless she thought the cleaner shrimp was a gigantic pod. I tried a frozen food last night and out pops the cleaner shrimp! :D
 
Good morning! I was getting worried about my new little cleaner shrimp. I hadn't seen it all day yesterday, even after trying to entice it out with flake food. I thought surely my 1-1/2 inch possum wrasse didn't take out the shrimp? She only cares about pods anyway....unless she thought the cleaner shrimp was a gigantic pod. I tried a frozen food last night and out pops the cleaner shrimp! :D
was that little shrimp labeled as a large?
told my lfs a small must be the size of a pod if that's a large.:rolleyes:
 
Good morning R2R! Ok it's really 8PM....but it's been a while and I missed you all. So take my good morning whether you like it or not! ;Woot
Good Morning Love GIF by Chippy the Dog
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new