Good Morning!

Good morning all... :)
 
Good morning! Only a half day left of work until Tuesday! I think I can, I think I can...
Travelling Sunny Day GIF by palerlotus

Have a great day! :)
 
Good morning. Have to take our daughter shopping today to get a dress for a wedding in February. And it’s in India. They are very conservative over there. Not looking forward to this cause her idea and our idea of an appropriate dress for an Indian wedding are two completely different things. Told my husband if I have to go shopping with her so does he! :grinning-squinting-face: I know there will be some arguments and I will be too exhausted from all that drama to do anymore work on the tile today.
 
I was visiting my daughter last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. “This is the 21st century. We don’t read newspapers! Here, use my iPad,” she said.

I’ll tell you one thing. Neither the fly nor the iPad survived.
 
Good morning. Have to take our daughter shopping today to get a dress for a wedding in February. And it’s in India. They are very conservative over there. Not looking forward to this cause her idea and our idea of an appropriate dress for an Indian wedding are two completely different things. Told my husband if I have to go shopping with her so does he! :grinning-squinting-face: I know there will be some arguments and I will be too exhausted from all that drama to do anymore work on the tile today.

I love that the husband has to go, too!! It will be good for him. Good luck (with all of it)!
 
good afternoon...:)
 
Good morning all... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new