Good Morning!

Good morning... :) food ,football,and naps on the agenda today...;)
 
WE had people over for dinner last night and they stayed until 11:15 so we figured we would watch the ball drop in Times Square which we haven't done in probably 30 years.

I worked there for most of my life and would rather be sitting naked in a trough filled with fire coral than be there on New Years Eve. Those are all tourists because New Yorkers know better and would never go there. :grimacing-face:

Happy New Year. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
“Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.”
 
Good morning! I decided to order and try some Reef Diaper disposable filter socks. I hope I like them because I HATE turning and bleaching filter socks, especially the turning part. :grimacing-face: I currently fill up my fish room sink with dirty filter socks, and then move them all at once to the kitchen sink (it's bigger) to rinse and turn them inside out. I love the name "Reef Diaper." :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
Good morning! I decided to order and try some Reef Diaper disposable filter socks. I hope I like them because I HATE turning and bleaching filter socks, especially the turning part. :grimacing-face: I currently fill up my fish room sink with dirty filter socks, and then move them all at once to the kitchen sink (it's bigger) to rinse and turn them inside out. I love the name "Reef Diaper." :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Oh wonderful. Let me know how you like them. I’ve been looking at those.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new