Good Morning!

An elderly couple who’d recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary were sitting on the sofa in their den when the wife asked, “Dear, do you remember how you used to sit close to me?” He moved over and sat close to her. “Dear,” she continued, “do you remember how you used to hold me tight?” He reached over and held her tight.

“And,” she went on, “do you remember how you used to hug me and kiss me and nibble on my ear?” With that, her husband got up and started to walk toward the rear of the house.

“Where are you going?” she asked. “Well,” he answered, “I have to get my teeth.”
 
An elderly couple who’d recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary
LOL, this hits close to home because this year will be my 50th wedding anniversary. But I still have all my teeth. OK,,I paid for some of them but they are still mine. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Good morning! Went to WWC yesterday. Massive display tanks tanks with every kind of coral and fish. Really beautiful, but just as expensive as on the website.
We're supposed to go to Orlando sometime this year. I would love to visit WWC!
 
Good Morning. Trying out my new Cell phone on the sunrise. It wasn't a real dramatic sky so this is what I got.

 
GONNA BE ONE OF THOSE DAYS . . . . . . .

1673460272138.png
 
I'm sorry to hear that ReefGrammie, but it could be worse, instead of his back, it could be his front that hurts. :anguished-face:

I hope he feels better soon.
 
I'm sorry to hear that ReefGrammie, but it could be worse, instead of his back, it could be his front that hurts. :anguished-face:

I hope he feels better soon.

Thank you, @Paul B. It seems like all of him hurts right now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new