Good Morning!

Good morning from sunny Florida (waving at @Just John)! Spending a few days with our 90-year-old mother in Jacksonville to give my brother a break. If we have time, I will drag the husband to some of the LFS. They have some great ones down here! Have a nice Sunday. :)
 
Good morning. Coffin maker pump quit working this morning. Had to heat the water in tea pot and then pour it over the grounds. It’s just not the same. :confused: Guess we’ll be going shopping today


From ConsumerReports (it's a paid membership thing that I rarely use):

1677427988540.png
1677428078115.png
1677428180902.png
 
Good morning! I found a new LFS literally eight minutes from my mom’s house! They had a large saltwater rescue tank, which was really nice (they also do reptile rescues). They also had an artist in the store, who sells her own paintings with the proceeds going towards the rescue, plus she also does painting clinics for the kids on Saturdays as a volunteer.

I bought some live pods and stuck them in the fridge. I have trouble finding those at home, and I didn’t have time to order any before we left. I’ll just bring them to room temperature in the car so the possum wrasse can have them when we get home!

It’s HOT down here, but I’m NOT complaining! :cool: Have a great day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new