Good Morning!

Good Morning. Today Is Viet Nam Veterans Day. I am sure almost no one except maybe Veterans knew this day even existed :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
good morning.
the sky is making noises.
No noise in the sky here yet but it's supposed to be coming....I'm hoping to get some quick repair jobs done and home before the big sky noises come!
 
Good morning all... :) have a great day...:)
 
Very foggy morning. I noticed this crane in a pond across the street from me in the golf course looking for fish. With all the bullfrogs and turtles in that pond the only things in there are golf balls.
The bird is huge, I thought it was an Emu. I took this picture from pretty far away because I was afraid he would pick me up and carry me back to feed his kids.
Crane.JPG

Fog.JPG
 
Good morning all...:)Happy Holiday weekend...:)
 
Good morning all... :) Saturday ,hmnn, no wonder I could not find tonight's SNL at 4 am...;):D
Have a great weekend all...:)
 
Happy Easter, My Grand kids are here and still sleeping so I will stay in the dark and sneak out for my sunrise walk, :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new