Good Morning!

Good morning all... :) it ain't Monday no more...;):)
 
Good morning! My short day of work and then I'm done for the week! Husband informed me we're out of bread and milk. He's retired. I'm not. Last time I checked, he still had 2 legs. :rolleyes::confounded-face: Have a great day! :)
 
What does a tapeworm have in common with the Eiffel Tower?
They’re both Paris sites.
 
Good morning! It's going to be a really nice weekend with low humidity. Better enjoy it while I can...June, July, and August are right around the corner! Enjoy your Friday/weekend! :)

Blazing Heat Wave GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new