Good Morning!

A day of hope , honor, rest and gratitude to our reefing veterans- WE THANK YOU
Hopes for a great day and some grilling ! Speaking of grilling:

1685366752603.png
 
Remember United GIF by MOODMAN

All Gave Some, Some Gave All
IMG_2532.jpeg
 
Good morning all... :) it ain't Monday...;)have a great day...:)
 
Good morning all... :) have a wonderful day all...:)
 
Good morning all... :)
 
I walked to the beach this morning and I see this seal on the sand. I am on the seal, turtle, whale, dolphin and Supermodel rescue squad so I ran over to see if she needed help.

Far seal.JPG

When I got closer, I realized the "seal" didn't need help. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Near seal.JPG
 
I walked to the beach this morning and I see this seal on the sand. I am on the seal, turtle, whale, dolphin and Supermodel rescue squad so I ran over to see if she needed help.

Far seal.JPG

When I got closer, I realized the "seal" didn't need help. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Near seal.JPG

Haha! I was examining that “seal” and couldn’t figure out the smile until I did! :p
 
Good morning! I hope everyone has a good day. I am off to Pittsburg today for a wedding. it is hotter there than it is here.

By the way, when my wife asks how I'm doing and I say "I'm functioning", this is what I mean:
1685681195766.png
 
Good morning all...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new