Good Morning!

Good morning all... :) have a great day...:)
 
I don't know, but when your retired, different days don't mean anything as every day is Saturday. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

When I was in Viet Nam we didn't even have different named days. They were just a number because we always counted down 365 days until we got home.
 
Good morning! We must have bluebird babies in one of my bluebird houses! I've seen the male going in and out of the house...it could also be the female inside sitting on the eggs. Anyway, Kenzie can smell them and keeps standing up on the fence and trying to stick her big nose in the hole in the house...thankfully, her big nose doesn't fit! I had some garden fencing set aside and fenced off the bluebird house. No more big nose bugging my bluebirds! Have a great day! :)
 
I’m going to write a book about all the things I should be doing with my life.
It’s called an oughttobiography
 
Good morning! Or...evening....what time is it?
 
Good Morning. This morning I will make oatmeal and maybe use this instead of milk. :p

I also use it to clean my skimmer cup.

$10,000 WINE.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new