Good Morning!

Good morning all...:) have a great day...:)
 
Good Morning... :)
 
Morning beach walk
Walk.JPG

Beach Walk.JPG


Sunrise.JPG


Behind my house

Deer.JPG
@Paul B , There is an old thread "wildlife around you" been looking for a while now,cannot seem to find...

And Good morning all, almost Tuesday...Have a great day... :)
 
Good morning all... :) Have a great day...:)
 
What do you call a sad cup of coffee?
Depresso.
 
Good morning! I am so behind. Been a crazy week filled with babysitting, new furniture, setting a new laptop/router and moving/backing up files, plus the biggest thing of all, discovering yesterday that my YWM goby and new pistol shrimp HAVE PAIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am so excited! I hadn't seen the shrimp since I put him in the tank a few weeks ago. I'm going to put a very detailed post on my build thread about my shrimp/goby chronicles over the years...that might not happen today. I'm still sorting through pictures from 2008 when I set up my first reef tank! Have a great day! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new