Good Morning!

I love the old Mario games! My favorite is super Mario brothers 3, the one where you get the fox tail and can fly
You can't go wrong with Mario. I still love it:)
 
We have that one too! I also like my donkey Kong games.
I remember getting a Nintendo 64 for Christmas one year, and it came with a copy if donkey Kong 64. It was one of the first 3d games to come out. And my parents eerrrr santa claus :D forgot to get us a memory card so we would leave that thing run 24/7 to keep our spot until we saved up enough allowance for a memory card.
 
I remember rushing home from elementary school to play:rolleyes:

I remember rushing home to play pong ;Hilarious and to think that was state of the art high tech gaming at the time and you where the coolest kid in the neighborhood if you owned one.
 
I remember rushing home to play pong ;Hilarious and to think that was state of the art high tech gaming at the time and you where the coolest kid in the neighborhood if you owned one.
Cant forget frogger!
 
Good game.

My all time top 3 arcade

3- Joust
2- missle command
1- asteroid

And I am old enough to remember when the 1st pong was placed in our local pizza joint. Then came space invaders.
 
Last edited:
My all time top 3 arcade

3- Joust
2- middle command
1- asteroid

And I am old enough to remember when the 1st pong was placed in our local pizza joint. Then came space invaders.

Same here :-)

I was partial to Tempest
 
Home made hot fudge brownie delight!

And the Patriots are losing!

It’s a good day!
2c0a766178b937ea62bb03af03e062d2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new