Good Morning!

I am very closely counting the days when I can make my daughter mow the lawn

LOL. Oh, how I remember being around 6 and my grandparents making me cut the lawn with a reel mower.

I also remember grandpa telling me to 'pull weeds'. Not knowing the difference between weeds and tulips and such, he came out to see grandmas prized plants all gone. He looked a minute and at this 6 years old dirty and smiling and he laughed.

Thanks for the unprovoked memory of your comment. :)
 
LOL. Oh, how I remember being around 6 and my grandparents making me cut the lawn with a reel mower.

I also remember grandpa telling me to 'pull weeds'. Not knowing the difference between weeds and tulips and such, he came out to see grandmas prized plants all gone. He looked a minute and at this 6 years old dirty and smiling and he laughed.

Thanks for the unprovoked memory of your comment. :)
6!!! I figured I'd have to wait until at least 10, guess whose mowing the lawn this summer! Lol
 
Grandpa had a Sunbeam electric mower
serveimage

It was exciting when you ran over the extension cord.

Grant was all proud of himself mowing the grass with our tractor. We hear what sounds to be a helicopter crash in the backyard while we are sitting in the kitchen. The sound was a 50 inch mower being submerged in the fish pond going full speed..
 
LOL. Oh, how I remember being around 6 and my grandparents making me cut the lawn with a reel mower.

I also remember grandpa telling me to 'pull weeds'. Not knowing the difference between weeds and tulips and such, he came out to see grandmas prized plants all gone. He looked a minute and at this 6 years old dirty and smiling and he laughed.

Thanks for the unprovoked memory of your comment. :)
That's all my parents would buy. I had to use one from 11-18 yo(lived in apt before then).
 
Not saying I am old or anything, but I learned to mow with one of these. :eek:

Mower.JPG
That's what I had to use....
 
That 57 Chrysler is mine, given to me 10 years ago by my father who bought it as the 2nd owner in 1987. I grew up in the backseat of that barge, I will give it to my daughter some day, just need to make those memories with her first.
That photo is 2-3 days after I painted it in my dad's backyard.
I also have 62 chrysler new yorker
540169_210084162453662_1658888867_n.jpg


Aaaand I even have a boat I'll be finishing the same color as the 57 chrysler that I will pull behind to the car shows around here

13774851200147_1.jpg
 
That 57 Chrysler is mine, given to me 10 years ago by my father who bought it as the 2nd owner in 1987. I grew up in the backseat of that barge, I will give it to my daughter some day, just need to make those memories with her first.
That photo is 2-3 days after I painted it in my dad's backyard.
I also have 62 chrysler new yorker
540169_210084162453662_1658888867_n.jpg


Aaaand I even have a boat I'll be finishing the same color as the 57 chrysler that I will pull behind to the car shows around here

13774851200147_1.jpg
All of them are awesome. That boat will look sweet also. I have some old cars too, but mine are only 40 years old. :-)
 
That 57 Chrysler is mine, given to me 10 years ago by my father who bought it as the 2nd owner in 1987. I grew up in the backseat of that barge, I will give it to my daughter some day, just need to make those memories with her first.
That photo is 2-3 days after I painted it in my dad's backyard.
I also have 62 chrysler new yorker
540169_210084162453662_1658888867_n.jpg


Aaaand I even have a boat I'll be finishing the same color as the 57 chrysler that I will pull behind to the car shows around here

13774851200147_1.jpg

Bad ***!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new