Good Morning!

The room where the brain eating zombies are kept for observation after the deadly virus is released by the government?

you probably meant a fish tank
LOL :)
 
Good morning!

Good morning reefers! This is just some random construction at work. Every time I walk by it though I only think one thing. Guessing 99.8% of you think the same.
971F50A1-E904-474D-BE03-43EAEA01B30C.jpeg
Yeah... my first thought was UPGRADE! :D
 
Good morning
Today it's Caribou Mahogany whole bean.
My kids got me these pants for Christmas. They are too big so I pull them way up
2019030508223948-IMG_0814-X2.jpg


My Abdominal Snowman pants.
 
The room where the brain eating zombies are kept for observation after the deadly virus is released by the government?

you probably meant a fish tank

No, you were right the first time. I thought everyone expected zombies?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new