Good Morning!

I hope you get him eating! Good lookin' fish! Maybe some freshly hatched brine will be enticing? Sometimes the hunt is everything :)
I need to order some live foods maybe. Or brine shrimp eggs to hatch. I only have frozen.
 
I hope you get him eating! Good lookin' fish! Maybe some freshly hatched brine will be enticing? Sometimes the hunt is everything :)

@Dsnakes leave your powerhead on and feed. My hi fin started eating that way.

I have finally witnessed him picking at, hopefully eating, the hair algae pieces I placed in the tank.
353B21A0-55F3-4FD6-8234-0874FAEECB20.jpeg
 
Here are these two clowns. Struggling to get the Goby to eat. I’ve tried ova, brine, frenzy, and pellets. Last night I dropped in a few small rocks covered in hair algae to see if he would pick at that or the pods on them. He’s pretty thin. Clown has eaten everything but the pellets.
B6B50A01-EBE4-4EE2-A5C5-FBBFFB38F8A0.jpeg

Man, I love Rainsfords!
 
@Dsnakes leave your powerhead on and feed. My hi fin started eating that way.

This! My Geometric Pygmy Hawk would not eat. I started leaving just the gyre on and he went crazy chasing the food like a pig.
 
I like it! Spring: I get more daylight after work and get more done and I dont have to wake as early to beat the Sunrise when I go fishing;)
upload_2019-3-10_9-48-11.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new