Good Morning!

Finally my ship has come in. Fate has smiled on me. I emailed them back "Show me the money".


We wish to engage you for a business deal.


Your role will be to:


• Become the new administrator/trustee.

• Close and relocate sum.


If you are interested, let me know so that I can give you details on what we are to about it.
 
Cold wet and raining what a good day to work a holiday.....Cha-Ching

Level 4 conditions here all day today...strong wind, rain, hail tornado watches and warning which is rare for us.
 
Good Morning, who is polishing there tanks today for tomorrows gathering?
images
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new