Good Morning!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning

I get to go to the doctor today. Maybe I will get some exciting new drugs. I have waited a long time. I am sure that they have some coming that will make you thinner, stronger, taller, smarter, younger or something like that.
The caffeine is working like it used to.

Haha!! If I tell you before “Medicare for all” I’m afraid I’d have to “eliminate you via my skimmer” Just sayin

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha!! If I tell you before “Medicare for all” I’m afraid I’d have to “eliminate you via my skimmer” Just sayin

I am already on medicare and they already tried to eliminate me.

Still kicking. Sometimes myself in the butt but still kicking.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its Tuesday... which means it is not as quite of a bummer as yesterday but, it's still only Tuesday. That means theres still 4 whole days to get through. Urgh! By the way, good morning. Lol
It sure feels like a Monday ;Blackeye I was out of the gate running, climbing steel before my second cup of go juice. Oh the travesty!.......Good Morning;)

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ethiopian Jibicho coffee is always great with morning maintenance on the reef and paludariums. 20190423_074511.jpg
Never had it. What's it taste like? I've been drinking a few different roasts from Black Rifle Coffee Company. They have some really good blends and they support military, law enforcement and I believe 50-60% of their employees are veterans.

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be a truly successful reefer you must preform arcane rituals to the proper pagan gods.
IMG_0916%5B1%5D-X3.jpg

It's kinda fun though.
Did you ever
get in the big bathtub, turn on the pumps and pretend you are a fish?

salty_trout

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never had it. What's it taste like? I've been drinking a few different roasts from Black Rifle Coffee Company. They have some really good blends and they support military, law enforcement and I believe 50-60% of their employees are veterans.
its from Olympia coffee. I've tried many coffee bean brands, and their roasts and varieties have the most complex flavor bouquets of any coffee I've tried... for literally every roast they do check them out online. That particular coffee is a medium roast, its flavor has hints of strawberry, cocoa, and blackberry really tasty.

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its from Olympia coffee. I've tried many coffee bean brands, and their roasts and varieties have the most complex flavor bouquets of any coffee I've tried... for literally every roast they do check them out online. That particular coffee is a medium roast, its flavor has hints of strawberry, cocoa, and blackberry really tasty.
Sounds good. Kind of the same with the black rifle. They roast in small batches to order. I like a bold cup of coffee. I usually drink one called beyond black. It's their darkest roast I believe. Has hints of cocoa and has a good punch. Not bitter like that Starbucks crap

salty_trout

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. Kind of the same with the black rifle. They roast in small batches to order. I like a bold cup of coffee. I usually drink one called beyond black. It's their darkest roast I believe. Has hints of cocoa and has a good punch. Not bitter like that Starbucks crap
hmmn im going to have to try them! starbucks, yuck. lol

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone!

I went to the doctor yesterday. She had a med student with her. Studying to be an OB-GYN. I am not pregnant.
I am dissapointed.
Well that’s a bummer ;Nurse ;Woot

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try not to think about things like why a med student who is about to be a resident OB/GYN is spending time looking at old fat men. Yesterday was her last day here.
She will now move on to checking the prostates of pregnant women in some hospital near you.

Back