Good Morning!

Called to have them come look at my heat pump again. It's vibrating the whole house when it runs. They just put a new compressor in it last week.
The 6th time they have been here since we moved in..
They just put a new compressor in it last week. The guy was here when it failed and went to ground. Burned the wiring harness out of it.
It is 2 years old.
Piece of junk.
10 year warranty. I am going to wear them out.

That was March 8th.

And the compressor failed again.

LOL
Visit number 8 coming up.
 
Good Morning

I went to the doctor yesterday. She had a med student with her. Studying to be an OB-GYN. I am not pregnant.
I am dissapointed.

You are disappointed? What about that poor MED student!!haha
 
Nothing funny to report
bald_guy_old_man_birthday_meme1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new