Good Morning!

Good morning

Hoping to complete water changing center 2.0 this weekend. I am building shelves for two 100 gallon stock tanks.
Or perhaps bunk beds for baby elephants. I always keep my options open.
Power tools, wood splinters and anticoagulants can be an exciting combination. I made some modern art on the wall in the stairway but it washed off.
 
I made some modern art on the wall in the stairway but it washed off.
bummer
images
 
Good Morning Everyone!
 
Almost a year ago to the day I was on there talking about switching jobs after 16 years, I changed my mind at the last min. Again here I am contemplating a job offered by the same company only it's been 17 years now. I keep telling myself to just print and sign the offer letter but I haven't clicked the print button yet.
 
Last edited:
Almost a year ago to the day I was on there talking about switching jobs after 16 years, I changed my mind at the last min. Again here I am contemplating a job offered by the same company only it's been 17 years now. I keep telling myself to just print and sign the offer letter but I haven't clicked the print button yet.

Just because you can does not always mean you should. Wish you and everyone here well and very good morning to all. Congrats to @dantimdad and Shari enjoy your day and new life!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new