Good Morning!

Everytime I say good morning on here I want it to be like Robin Williams on Good Morning Vietnam.

Bizarre you wrote this...I always want to say.............. (but do not want to offend Brother & Sister Vets)

tumblr_na628xhCYu1rmabgzo6_400.gif
 
Bizarre you wrote this...I always want to say.............. (but do not want to offend Brother & Sister Vets)

tumblr_na628xhCYu1rmabgzo6_400.gif
I don't feel it is offensive. I am sure someone may but I have nothing but the utmost gratitude for the sacrifices our vets have given for our country.
 
I don't feel it is offensive. I am sure someone may but I have nothing but the utmost gratitude for the sacrifices our vets have given for our country.
Plus who doesn't love Robin Williams!
 
Good morning Trident wannabes!!
Shhh... you are going to draw the angry masses! You can't say that term or the entire thread is doomed. I cannot watch much more of the deseased horse assault thats underway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new