Good Morning!

I dated a girl when I was in my early 20s that called it gogo juice.
images
 
Good morning

I am old school. If someone is being a horses behind I would just say so. That is frowned upon now. So educate me. What do I do.
I am and advocate for honesty and open communication though if you will not have to deal with them again that may roll into pick your battles.
 
@WVNed that's what the report button is for if you don't want to say anything and feel something should be :)
Not my style unless I see something inappropriate.
Giving Brew12 heck because someone didn't bother to read the thread is just being crass. It doesn't rise to being reported.
 
Good morning

I am old school. If someone is being a horses behind I would just say so. That is frowned upon now. So educate me. What do I do.

Call them out...we need more call outs
 
Good morning! Happy Friday! Is it safe to come back? Has the fury over the new Neptune device that shall not be named subsided?

In other news I have been told my new tank and erector set stand has been completed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new