Good Morning!

Good morning
I have overdone it and woke up early in some pain. It was a big success so it was worth it. It will pass.
Some coffee would help tremendously so I think I will go do that.

Got the tank moved. Now I have to change some of the wiring in the house so I can relocate my desk. Me and ladders aren't a thing much anymore but I will get it done.
They needed it anyway. The old homeowner was a cut a hole and let the wires hang kind of guy. Not a look I prefer. Especially hanging from the ceiling behind my new tank.
 
Last edited:
Going to breakfast with my Main Squeeze, then to start cleaning the boat that just got wet yesterday. :D
Good morning, I need to go back to work to get some rest. Im being squeezed to get a weeks chores done in 2 days :confused: My wife thinks I can move landscaping like furniture;Wacky
 
Good morning!

c12ba1350443908a316eca79f3565673.jpg
 
Still went by way too quick

Agreed!! And I still have one more trip into that crawl space to install my final wire for the DOS and one more RODI line! Hopefully I don’t have to fight the groundhog for squatters rights again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new