Good Morning!

Now shes imploring me to complete my build in the den! Did I mention how Bright and thoughtful she Is:rolleyes:
 
Good morning... pvc two part cement is ready for pressure in hours I always just wait overnight only.
No real pressure for the tank. I am going to plumb in and join two systems. Real just looking for reef safe time. Its been a while since I set up my tank and I forget how long I waited.
 
Good morning and hoping every one is safe after all the storms in Ohio, Nebraska, and ect. Been praying for your safety cause I can't control the weather yet....must be this tin foil hat blocking my signals!
 
Yup...you must not have seen my original post on that one where my youngest son (now 27 or 28) woke up with scratches...He informed me why. hahahahaha Have not had an Ambien since.

I did not see the original post about his scratches... lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new