Good Morning!

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. Been up since 6am trying to get chores done before rain. It's already hot. Nice haul of purple hulls this morning.
cfd016b976744811413ba52e8e244cc9.jpg
 
Good morning all :)

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. Been up since 6am trying to get chores done before rain. It's already hot. Nice haul of purple hulls this morning.
cfd016b976744811413ba52e8e244cc9.jpg
That looks good!
 
Good morning.
I was just pondering a post by somebody saying they where less judgemental while judging everyone else and I couldn't help myself so I probably got my name on the list again.

My choice to have 6 dogs and few friends seems to have been the correct one for me.
 
Good Morning all. We had a great Fourth. And I hope everyone else did also. We had a big party in our driveway and invited all the neighbors. :D

I did my "fireworks" that I make every year myself out of steel wool. :D

 
Good Morning all. We had a great Fourth. And I hope everyone else did also. We had a big party in our driveway and invited all the neighbors. :D

I did my "fireworks" that I make every year myself out of steel wool. :D

Glad you wore your PPE! ;Woot

Pretty cool!
 
Morning everyone! Family reunion today ;Shifty Should be tons of fun ;Wacky
 
Good morning everyone. We had a brief monsoon last evening like I have not seen since living in Kentucky. Lots of wind, 20 degree temp drop in minutes, sheets of water blowing sideways. Local damage due to a downed powerline and fire was minimal.
Back to the 90's today! Have a great day and be safe!
 
Morning everyone! Family reunion today ;Shifty Should be tons of fun ;Wacky
So all the extended family.....hermits, fiddlers, blues, kings, snows, ect. What a crusty group.....have a great one mayor!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new