Good Morning!

Still working on it. I quit when more screws fall to the floor than go into the wall.
IMG_1088-L.jpg


After feeding Millicat every 2 hours for a week Jeanna has decided to keep it herself.
Getting there and looking good.

Also, morning everyone.
 
Peekaboo I see you.
IMG_1099-X3.jpg

Now officially Kit cat
Kittens cant sheath their claws. She is a terror.

Ned...you and your wife are great folks...I respect both of Y'all!
 
Little late to the party but good morning everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new