Good Morning!

I just got one. This wasn’t my show though. I have some phone pics from the new dad.
IMG_1171-XL.jpg
Wide eyed and bushy tailed:)
 
@Crabs McJones
That Friday we had 2 tornadoes within 20 miles of here. The local weather station a mile from my house recorded 73mph winds for 5 consecutive minutes and a gust of 84mph during that time.
Then Sunday 2 days ago we had 3 tornadoes within 15 miles of here.
 
@Crabs McJones
That Friday we had 2 tornadoes within 20 miles of here. The local weather station a mile from my house recorded 73mph winds for 5 consecutive minutes and a gust of 84mph during that time.
Then Sunday 2 days ago we had 3 tornadoes within 15 miles of here.
Yikes! I can't do tornados. One was enough o_O
 
Laaaaaaawd, I need some coffee. Three more days left of working from home before I finally get to be back in the office. I’m literally counting down the minutes!

I stayed up until about 2 this morning like a fool, so I’m most definitely paying for it this morning.
coffee.jpg
 
Can we ask the pharmacist if I there’s an IV drip version available?
There's an IV drip for everything. Also an APP for everything . . . LOL
 
So how did the river look, good for boating?
I think it is the highest elevation river in the world? 6487 feet and 140 miles long. A lot of it is accessible by boat. Lots of mountains and wildlife.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new